1. Rocky Mountains - MT, WY, CO, ID, UT, and NV
2. North Central -
WI, MI, IL, MN, IA, ND, SD, and NE
||Tire & Wheel Related Balancing, Sealers and Wheel Refurbishing Products
Well established leading provider of tire and wheel related maintenance, balancing and safety products designed to increase tire mileage is seeking a "Territory Manager" for the above mentioned territory.
Commercial tire experience is a plus!
Position requires recent experience in the tire or related industry. If qualified, you need to investigate this opportunity today.
- Work out of your home office
- Must reside or move to assigned territory
- Preferably reside within one hour of a major airport
- Competitive pay with salary, commission & bonus components
- Affordable and robust medical, dental and vision insurance upon hire
- 401K with strong company match
- Profit sharing bonus program
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- Health club membership
- Company laptop, office supplies, and accessories provided
- Mobile phone stipend
- Corporate credit card for business expenses
- Paid TSA Pre-check for expedited travel screening
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Short-term & Long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Consistently deliver strong sales results to meet and exceed company revenue plans.
- Assess and build relationships and strategies with existing Key Accounts.
- Develop sales and prospecting plans to create fleet demand to enhance existing relationships and increase sales.
- Make sales calls to develop new business.
- Conduct high level business conversations with decision-makers to review ROI opportunities.
- Provide product training to include PowerPoint presentations and webinars.
- B2B sales skills and experience with a recent track record of successful results in selling a specific product or service and the ability to follow a structured sales process using strong questioning skills. Experience dealing with multiple locations is required; national account management experience preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated success in prospecting, building and nurturing strong relationships with various buyer types.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking capabilities.
- Willing and able to travel independently (typically 3 days/week via car or air).
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to operate independently to maintain focus and productivity while working from a home office.
- Knowledge and ability to operate standard office equipment including a PC, MS Office products and mobile communication devices. Proficiency with Power Point and Word is required. Excel and Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to function within Company's Business Model which requires persistence and nurturing skills to succeed in longer term sales partnerships.
- Commercial Tire, Transportation, Trucking Industry and Fleet experience is highly preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace