||Heavy Duty Truck and/or Trailer Mechanic
Des Moines, IA
||Regional Truck Tire Sales and Service Company
Premier regional truck tire dealer is seeking experienced "Heavy Duty Truck and/or Trailer Mechanics"
You will be expected to deliver the highest quality of service to end user. Identify and address end user needs on all vehicle maintenance & repairs while following company safety policies
This position requires recent truck/trailer mechanical experience. If you are a true professional, with superior skills, you need to apply today!
Shops are well equipped and clean in a positive fast paced environment. Career advancement programs are available.
These positions are available immediately!!!!
- Automatic enrollment into Bauer Built's Career Development Program offering frequent, one-on-one developmental check-ins with your manager to ensure you're advancing in your career
- Completely paid for internal and external training opportunities
- Paid vacation time within six months of employment
- Health, dental, and company-paid life insurance eligible after 60 days on the job
- Complimentary uniforms with laundry service
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match of half up to 6% of your contributions
- Profit sharing deposited directly into your retirement fund
- Holiday pay eligibility with no wait period
- Build your reputation as top-notch mechanic to increase repeat business by gaining the trust and confidence of customers through high quality, timely work and by honoring customer commitments.
- Conduct accurate and thorough inspections to diagnose mechanical issues on commercial trucks and trailers. Perform high quality mechanical repair including, but not limited to, inspection, suspension, brakes, wheel ends, alignments, and general repair.
- Develop the mechanical ability of others through on-the-job training. Teach your teammates how to properly complete complex mechanical jobs while using tools and equipment correctly and effectively.
- Enhance your mechanical skills through in-house training, and company-paid external training and certifications
- Must have 2+ yrs exp., good driving record, and your own basic hand tools.
- Those recently graduating from vocational schools will be considered
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Good safety record
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Reference Job # M92219TM
Drug Free Workplace
4 Ways to Apply or Inquire
Complete this short contact information form to get fast results. We'll call you!
Mechanical Technician Information Form
Email Carl: email@example.com