||Heavy Duty Truck Alignment Mechanic
||Regional Truck Tire Sales and Service Company
One of the largest regional truck tire dealers in the country is seeking an experienced "Heavy Duty Alignment Mechanic".
You will be expected to deliver the highest quality of service to end user. Identify and address end user needs on all vehicle maintenance & repairs while following company safety policies
This position requires recent truck mechanical experience. If you are a true professional, with superior skills, you need to apply today!
This position is available immediately!!!!
- Industry leading hourly pay rate and bonuses
- Automatic enrollment into our Career Development Program which offers frequent performance reviews and a customized development plan to advance your career
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance after 60 days on the job
- Basic life insurance, which is paid for by the company
- Uniforms at no cost with laundry service
- Vacation time available within first six months
- Paid holidays offered right away
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match and profit sharing
- Possible relocation assistance for outstanding candidate
- Job duties include performing alignment inspections including all related parts.
- Perform alignments as needed
- Repair and replace front end parts as needed
- Other mechanical repairs as required
- Continued training is provided.
- Must have 1+ yrs exp., good driving record, and your own basic hand tools.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Good safety record
- Valid drivers license - in good standing
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace
Reference Job # M92219MECH
4 Ways to Apply or Inquire
Complete this short contact information form to get fast results, we'll call you!
Mechanical Technician Information Form
Email Carl: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Carl: 301-662-7223