||Mobile Trailer Repair Professional
||Montgomery, Alabama and other areas
||Regional Truck Tire Sales and Service Company
Large regional truck tire dealer is seeking experienced "Mobile Trailer Repair Professionals"
You will be expected to deliver the highest quality of service to end user. Identify and address end user needs on all vehicle maintenance & repairs while following company safety policies
This position requires recent truck/trailer mechanicial experience. If you are a true professional, with superior skills, you need to apply today!
These positions are available immediately!!!!
- Excellent hourly wages
- Medical insurance program
- Life insurance
- 401 K Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Perform Federal Highway Annual (FHWA) inspections as prescribed by federal regulations
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate and proper
- Perform preventative maintenance (PM’s) on units, including greasing and lubricating all points as required
- Performs adjustments to various systems during preventive maintenance service
- Inspects trailer for required repairs. Identifies and documents problems.
- Adequately explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis
- Follow all repair procedures as outlined by the Trailer Maintenance Council of the American Truckers Association.
- Pays particular attention to required safety procedures
- Maintain service truck, tools, and equipment as dictated by service manuals. Reports any issues to the Service Manager/Center Manager
- Complete required paperwork, documents parts and material usage
- Maintain truck in a clean & organized manner
- Drive vehicle in a safe and professional way
- Minimum 1 year of experience repairing trailers or other type trucks
- Ability to make repairs off site
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Good safety record
- Valid drivers license - in good standing
- CDL Class "A" or "B" preferred but not required
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Reference Job # M82316TRM
Drug Free Workplace
4 Ways to Apply or Inquire
Complete this short form to get fast results
Mechanical Technician Information Form