||Heavy Duty Truck and (Hopefully) Alignment Mechanic
|| Truck Tire Sales and Mechanical Service Company
Established truck tire and mechanical service company is seeking an experienced a"Heavy Duty Truck Mechanic" with hopefully alignment experience
You will be expected to deliver the highest quality of service to end user. Identify and address end user needs on all vehicle maintenance & repairs while following company safety policies
This position requires recent truck/trailer mechanicial experience. If you are a true professional, with superior skills, you need to apply today!
These positions are available immediately!!!!
- Excellent hourly wages
- Compensation is dependent on years of experience, certifications and licenses.
- Medical insurance program
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Job duties include performing pm’s, federal inspections, troubleshooting and general repairs to tractor, trailers and straight trucks.
- Should have knowledge of electrical and air brake systems on trucks and trailers and have computer skills to troubleshoot problems with diagnostic software.
- State inspection certification is a plus in states where inspections are required by law.
- Valid driver’s license needed, CDL preferred bur not required
- Various training is provided.
- Must have 2+ yrs exp., clean driving record, and your own basic hand tools.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Good safety record
- Valid drivers license - in good standing
- CDL Class "A" or "B" preferred but not required
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Reference Job # M63021MECH
Drug Free Workplace
5 Ways to Apply or Inquire
Complete this short contact information form to get fast results, we'll call you!
Mechanical Technician Information Form
Direct line to Carl: Phone: 301-662-7223
Cell or Text: 301-371-2680