||Off Site - Trailer Repair Professional
||Minneapolis/St. Paul Minnesota
||Regional Truck Tire Sales and Service Company
Premier regional truck tire dealer is seeking an experienced "Off Site - Trailer Repair Professional"
You will be expected to deliver the highest quality of service to the end user. Identify and address end user needs on all trailer maintenance & repair issues while following company safety policies
This position requires recent truck/trailer mechanical experience. If you are a true professional, with superior skills, you need to apply today!
This position is available immediately!!!!
- Excellent hourly wages
- Medical insurance program
- Life insurance
- 401 K Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Perform Federal Highway Annual (FHWA) inspections as prescribed by federal regulations
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate and proper
- Perform preventative maintenance (PM’s) on units, including greasing and lubricating all points as required
- Performs adjustments to various systems during preventive maintenance service
- Inspects trailer for required repairs. Identifies and documents problems.
- Adequately explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis
- Follow all repair procedures as outlined by the Trailer Maintenance Council of the American Truckers Association.
- Pays particular attention to required safety procedures
- Maintain service truck, tools, and equipment as dictated by service manuals. Reports any issues to the Service Manager/Center Manager
- Complete required paperwork, documents parts and material usage
- Maintain truck in a clean & organized manner
- Drive vehicle in a safe and professional way
- Minimum 2 years of experience repairing trailers or other type trucks
- Ability to make repairs off site
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Good safety record
- Valid drivers license - in good standing
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Reference Job # M122018TRM
Drug Free Workplace
4 Ways to Apply or Inquire
Complete this short contact information form to get fast results, we'll call you!
Mechanical Technician Information Form